Sunday, December 20, 2015

Top 20 Songs of 2015!!

Here they are! The moment you've all been waiting for!! Counting 'em down from 20 to 1!!


20. "Big Decisions" by My Morning Jacket
19. "Make You Better" by The Decemberists
18. "Believe" by Mumford and Sons
17. "Fool For Love" by Lord Huron
16. "Someone New" by Hozier
15. "I Bet My Life" by Imagine Dragons
14. "Bad Blood" by Ryan Adams
13. "Fire And the Flood" by Vance Joy
12. "Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart" by Chris Cornell
11. "Things Happen" by Dawes
10. "Black Sun" by Death Cab for Cutie
9. "My Type" by Saint Motel
8. "What Kind of Man" by Florence and The Machine
7. "S.O.B." by Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats
6. "Outta My Mind" by The Arcs
5. "Lampshades on Fire" by Modest Mouse
4. "Crystals" by Of Monsters and Men
3. "Don't Wanna Fight" by Alabama Shakes
2. "Ship to Wreck" by Florence and The Machine


annnnnddd....the number 1 song of 2015 isss....

"DREAMS" BY BECK!!!!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year too!! I'll be back next year!!